sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] So much time, so little to do. Hold it. Scratch That. Reverse it. OK.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jon Svendsen <jon-sven AT frisurf.no>
  • To: Ryan Abrams <rabrams AT sourcemage.org>
  • Cc: Source Mage Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>, sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-sorcery AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] So much time, so little to do. Hold it. Scratch That. Reverse it. OK.
  • Date: 16 Aug 2002 21:27:51 +0200

On Sat, 2002-08-10 at 07:00, Ryan Abrams wrote:
> 4) Team members. Several team members are MIA. To figure out
> who exists and who doesn't, All team members have been placed on
> "unknown" status. Any team member who lets me know they are
> still involved within 2 weeks will be taken off unknown
> status. Anyone who doesn't will be removed from the roster. We
> need to know where we stand. I know we have done this before, in a bit
> more detail. This is just a "renewal" so to speak.

Shucks, almost forgot I was going to get this out.

I am alive. grimoire-wise, I've been a lot more active lately due to
switching to perforce and getting my stuff added as I do it rather than
in huge chunks. Much pleased with myself. sorcery-wise I've been very
much strapped for time, due to work on grimoire, that other work that
you do for food (aarg java programming aaargh), and occasional attempts
at fitting a social life into the remaining slots.

I'll probably have craploads of schoolwork this fall cause I've managed
to enroll myself in 2.5 times the recommended number of classes, but I
hope to be able to manage some more sorcery work anyway. I'll keep
actively beating the gnome section into submission. I'll also try to a)
attend more meetings b) reply to more email and c) be visible on irc
more often than once in a blue moon. I shall also run eight maratons,
hitchhike around Jupiter, and secure world peace ;)

Jon