sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery Busted? This is a new one,,,

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Bearcat M. Sandor" <Sorcerer AT TheDragonsEdge.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery Busted? This is a new one,,,
  • Date: 27 Jul 2002 14:42:05 -0600

Thanx all,

I don't know what the solution is, but here is the provlem.

When I do a sorcery update, it takes my /var/state/sorcery/packages
file and erses all of it but about 10 lines. I have Dufflebunk's
wonderful rebuildPackages script to recreate that file (and copy it to
the .bak) but everytime i run a 'sorcery update' it get almost
completely deleted.

is this a bug i the latest version of sorcery? I'm using the devl codex
and sorcery version 20020527

Regards,

Bearcat