permaculture - Re: [permaculture] North American Permaculture Convergence thisSeptember! Save the dates!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] North American Permaculture Convergence thisSeptember! Save the dates!
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2016 16:03:59 -0400

On Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 2:02 PM, Jono Neiger <neiger@csld.edu> wrote:

> I sometimes think the permaculture network (to generalize broadly) could
> use some serious training in building collaborative networks, mentoring,
> and working with our inner process. Its new paradigms folks. Step into it!

This is probably the best way forward for the times we are in; use what we
have and while we are at it remind them of how the permaculture movement
got started with Bill Mollison's mission and works during that era. For me
the 70's were the most interesting times because Mollison, Chadwick and
Jeavons and many others doing hands on work and teaching or were writing
and publishing out of print books. Encapsulate the past, bring it to the
present and integrate it with the permaculture movement as it presently
exists.

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com