permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Impermanence & permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Darrell E. Frey" <defrey@bioshelter.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Impermanence & permaculture
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 00:06:38 -0500

Well, indeed change is the only constant. I have never thought  the
permanent part of permanent culture meant a homgeneous and unchanging
culture. Rather it is more in the spirit of the our relationship to our
planet, to live in each bioregion, and relate to the entire planet from
our bioregions, in a manner that  nurtures and regenerates the whole.
Permanent as opposed an exploitive downward spiral, regenerative as
opposed to degrading . A worthy goal to work towards it would seem.

I would hope the seeds you planted in Mexico have taken root and will
flourish. Best wishes

Darrell E. Frey
Three Sisters Farm
defrey@bioshelter.com
www.bioshelter.com

On Sun, 02 Mar 2014 21:47:37 -0600, Holger Hieronimi