permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Anti-catholicism, was Re: The people of Tibet need help now - Boing Boing

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Anti-catholicism, was Re: The people of Tibet need help now - Boing Boing
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 14:08:11 -0400

On 3/20/2013 11:24 AM, Douglas Hinds wrote:

Bob, believe me, you are wanted and needed here on this list (among
others I currently subscribe to, like CGIN, sanet and all things
sustainable and cooperative) and I am sure that Lawrence (as list owner)
is not going do anything to impede your participation, so don't go. You
are not alone here and your presence is beneficial. Furthermore, you and
Lawrence (as well as myself and many others here) have more in common
than in conflict.

That is very true. Bob is more than welcome in this list and I hope he returns, soon.

On 3/20/2013 1:22 PM, Scott Pittman wrote:

> Bob,
> I hope I catch you before you sign off, I do not share the sentiments > of everyone on this list but I do value yours and your work. I wish > you would reconsider you decision to withdraw from this list.
>
> The work you do and have done in Oklahoma has been nothing short of
> miraculous and I appreciate your presence here.

I have the same to say about Bob's work. His input is highly valued in this forum and I hope he will return to stay.

LL