permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Toward Financial Permaculture: New Farms intheOldSystem

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Scott Pittman" <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Toward Financial Permaculture: New Farms intheOldSystem
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 18:57:42 -0700

Sorry, my mistake, you crowned yourself duke and Geoff himself, on your
website, crowned himself prince. You should listen to your own propaganda.

So what is the errant information in anything I said?? What don't you
enlighten me.

"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way.
On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing."
~Arundhati Roy