permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Toward Financial Permaculture: New Farms in the OldSystem

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Toward Financial Permaculture: New Farms in the OldSystem
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 12:21:56 -0700

> Why do you always resort to attacks, man? I'll win that one every time, I
> guarantee you, but I gave that up right around high school,

Comedy.

Why is it that all of your posts are attacks (or just being mean)?
The funny part is when you say you don't attack. And funnier still
when you say others are attacking you.

Wacky!

Here is what you sound like: "Think the thoughts I command you to
think because your mind is small."

Not persuasive.