permaculture - Re: [permaculture] How to expand permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bob Waldrop <bob@bobwaldrop.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] How to expand permaculture
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 22:53:27 -0500

I'll add these to the list -- but -- more important than that list is your please for a better way to share information.

In my mind, this suggests that . . .

. . . Before the national/North American convergence. . .

comes the North American Permaculture Information Network. . . ?

Maybe using some of the platform/expertise on offer from Andy @ Permaculture U?

I think that makes more sense -- at this moment in history -- than proceeding full on to the scheduling/organization of a national convergence.

Bob Waldrop, Okie City