permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Amazonian Mushroom Eats Indestructible Plastics

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk" <wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Amazonian Mushroom Eats Indestructible Plastics
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 06:18:01 +0000 (GMT)

I am afraid that I cannot upload to either Google or Youtube as they are both
blocked in my part of the world.
I much prefer the resilience and efficiency of the Torrent network,
especially the private ratio trackers which are turning out to be the best
digital libraries so far.

I upload mainly to a private site www.thegeeks.bz which is still open
registration, so I will sort out all my Tibet stuff and put it up there in
the next few days. Look forward to seeing you there.

In the meantime, I recommend that you start off with this amazing Korean
documentary series.

KBS. Insight Asia - Asian Corridor In Heaven( 2008 )
six-episode HD documentary series co-produced by KBS and NHK about the
world's oldest trade route, the "Ancient Tea and Horse Caravan Road".
Pre-dating the Silk Road by 200 years, the Ancient Tea and Horse Caravan Road
crossed from the Sichuan and Yunnan provinces of Southwest China over
mountainous terrain into Tibet, Nepal, and India. The Caravan Road was not
only an important route for the trade of tea and horses, but also a corridor
connecting Chinese and Tibetan language, people, religion, and cultures.

I am seeding at the moment and the torrent URL is here

http://www.rarbg.com/torrents/filmi/download/a988b267dadcb1bc846919f5490f26bdb591f720/torrent.html

This is undoubtedly one of the best documentaries you will ever see.
Beautifully filmed with insights into my part of the world that the outside
world seldom hears about.

Chris