permaculture - [permaculture] Mushrooming council power attempts to eat visitors to (dwellers in) an apartment development's communal garden

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Mushrooming council power attempts to eat visitors to (dwellers in) an apartment development's communal garden
  • Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 20:13:08 -0500

As the narrator in the video says, this is "absolutely outrageous".
watch the vid
Talking camera issues threats to people visiting communal garden
http://boingboing.net/2012/02/06/talking-camera-issues-threats.html
http://arbroath.blogspot.com/2012/02/council-installs-talking-camera-telling.html

Stand them down.
As Woody Guthrie said when asked what he thought about communism "don't know, I'm always in the red".

Let me be known as just the man that told you something you already knew...

The note of hope is the only note that can help us or save us from falling to the bottom of the heap of evolution, because, largely, about all a human being is, anyway, is just a hoping machine, a working machine...

I have hoped as many hopes and dreamed so many dreams, seen them swept aside by weather, and blown away by men, washed away in my own mistakes...

These pleasures that you cannot ever forget are the yeast that always starts working in your mind again, and it gets in your thoughts again, and in your eyes again, and then, all at once, no matter what has happened to you, you are building a brand new world again...

I am out to sing songs that will prove to you that this is your world and that if it has hit you pretty hard and knocked you for a dozen loops, no matter what color, what size you are, how you are built, I am out to sing the songs that make you take pride in yourself and in your work.

Nobody living can ever stop me
As I go walking my freedom highway
Nobody living can make me turn back
This land is made for you and me.