permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Garden Tool Recommendations

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk" <wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Garden Tool Recommendations
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 05:27:15 +0000 (GMT)

For cool tools of all kinds, I really like Kevin Kelly's site.
He has two separate sections of interest, one on homesteading.

http://www.kk.org/cooltools/archives/cat_homestead-grid.php

and one on gardening

http://www.kk.org/cooltools/archives/cat_gardens-grid.php

In addition, I reckon that his books are of great interest to all
permaculturalists.
The Biology of Machines and What Technology Wants are excellent introductions
to areas where biology and technology inevitably collide.

Chris