permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Amazonian Mushroom Eats Indestructible Plastics

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: jenny Nazak <jnazak@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Amazonian Mushroom Eats Indestructible Plastics
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 13:44:25 -0500

Hear, hear, Alan!
I too have long been fed up with this line of thinking - this denial of our
own responsibility. It keeps us in victim mode, which has its (limited,
perverse) pleasures but solves nothing.

Offloading responsibility is downright anti-permaculture, and we need to help
each other rise above this temptation.

jenny Nazak
permaculturist at large!

--- On Sun, 2/5/12, Alan Enzo <ecoenzo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Found this minutes after I was
> ranting with one of our PDC students about
> Polyurethane foam off-gassing and toxic plastic stuff from
> China!

What is it with folks here blaming the entire population of China for the
planet's ecological woes?
In the west, factories all kinds have been belching out toxic fumes and
polluting the water for more than a century, and yet somehow, China is going
to get all the blame?