permaculture - [permaculture] Milking guns

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk" <wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Milking guns
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 08:26:33 +0100 (BST)

A while ago, one of Paul's videos that was mentioned here, featured some very
cleverly designed milking guns.  I have been looking on eBay but have not
been able to find these items.  I wondered if anybody here had a source for
them so that I can get some for my own local community?

Chris

>From venaurafarm@bellsouth.net Sun Oct 16 20:24:13 2011
NIFAWTqw3RA--