permaculture - [permaculture] FW: RamakKrisna Murthy doing good Farm Projects

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ramki Bondada <bondada@hotmail.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] FW: RamakKrisna Murthy doing good Farm Projects
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 20:58:57 +0530

Hello !

Report from a NGO organization after their visit to my farm projects :

Ramki

Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 19:01:57 +0530
Subject: RamakKrisna Murthy doing good Farm Projects
From: ssnraju@gmail.com
To: bondada@hotmail.com

RamakKrisna Murthy Farm Projects

For doing good we don't require anything except determination and conviction
of a single person. It could be Mahamatha Gandhi or Anna Hazare. There are
many good examples.

Ramakrisna is one who is a successful IT professional. His energies, he
utilities to pursue his career like any other IT professional but he has one
more focus area and an hobby Farming. When people are leaving villages in
search of work to urban areas he like to retain them in their happy homes
creating farming jobs for them.

Many Powerful state governments and Agricultural Universities don't know how
to save farmers from suicides. He utilizes his hard earned money in creating
farms only for creating employment for farmers. He meticulously plans and
relentlessly trains them. Every one of his farm workers trained in green
farming, no fertilizers no chemicals, and no machines used in farming.
First preference for any work in his farms are for manual approach, no
machines what so ever.

He has many green tricks to generate income, He got his own nursery to meet
his farm needs. He will take care each tree or plant to give its best in
return. Just visit his farm, the farmer will educate us what is the best way
in farming. It is pleasure to see his methods of farming

He proves this is the time to invest our savings in farming more than the
industry. Back to Village.
--
Dr. SSN Raju
Current occupation: Masking Managers and Managing Projects.

  • [permaculture] FW: RamakKrisna Murthy doing good Farm Projects, Ramki Bondada, 10/12/2011