permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Keyline Design - "Challenge of Landscape" book

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Keyline Design - "Challenge of Landscape" book
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 02:08:10 -0400

On 10/14/2011 12:02 AM, Richard Archer wrote:
On 12/10/11 10:40 PM, Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
On 10/12/2011 5:03 AM, Richard Archer wrote:
Hey All,

I am reading P.A. Yeomans' 1958 classic "The Challenge of Landscape". I
found a couple of online versions of this book, thanks to the generosity
of Yeomans' sons.
I guess you know about the version at S&H Library:

http://www.soilandhealth.org/01aglibrary/010126yeomansii/010126toc.html

Yes, I've looked at that version and there are no images in chapters 14-16.

Maybe there are no images and the reader is just supposed to use their
imagination!

They are here:

Land Shape - The Challenge of Landscape: The Development and Practice of Keyline by P. A. YEOMANS
Share
CHAPTER VI
http://permaculture-design-courses.blogspot.com/2011/07/land-shape-challenge-of-landscape.html

9 Images are here in a gallery:

http://permaculture-design-courses.blogspot.com/2011/07/land-shape-challenge-of-landscape.html

The whole book, graphics and all, is here:

The Challenge of Landscape: The Development and Practice of Keyline by P. A. YEOMANS
Read Full Book Online:
http://permaculture-design-courses.blogspot.com/2011/07/challenge-of-landscape-development-and.html

<>
In case you can't get at that site you can get the blueprints here:

I downloaded the graphics and then uploaded here; blueprints 1-9 are all there with their associated .html.
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/permaculture/PAYeomansBooks/