permaculture - Re: [permaculture] in case you hadn't heard...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] in case you hadn't heard...
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 12:56:35 -0500

On 2/17/2011 11:48 AM, georg parlow wrote:
May they spend their waning years living in homeless shelters and
eating in soup kitchens and standing for hours in bread lines hoping
for a crumb to eat.

Lawrence, please do not heap sin on your head by cursing such peabrains
(or maybe: peahearts). That is not worth it. Better leave to higher
powers to dish their proper fate out to them.

I'll take your good advice, George, and thanks. Never another word from me about such banal transgressions flung in the faces of so many who have done so much to help others, without remuneration of any sort.

Cheers,

LL