permaculture - Re: [permaculture] in case you hadn't heard...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] in case you hadn't heard...
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 01:41:29 -0500

On 2/17/2011 12:00 AM, Davey wrote:
Urban Homestead

and

Urban Homesteading

are now both trademarked by the Dervaes family

more info:
http://blogs.ocweekly.com/stickaforkinit/2011/02/pasadena_family_trademarks_the.php

That's absurd.
I will use those terms anywhere I choose for as long and as often as I choose. and they (whoever those fools are) can go to hell.
And you can quote me.

Those terms have been in active use for many years and they have no legitimate legal claim to them.

May they spend their waning years living in homeless shelters and eating in soup kitchens and standing for hours in bread lines hoping for a crumb to eat.

Bottom feeding lowlifes like them, breeding yet, are actually fooling themselves if they think they can rain hell down on anyone using those terms w/o paying them royalties? What a twisted joke.

Urban Farm
Urban Farming
Urban Homestead
Urban Homesteading
Permaculture Homestead

all have been in common use for years, cannot be trademarked other than through a crooked, unconstitutional system.

If they want to try out their silly scheme on me they had better bring lunch...

They are no better than Monsanto.