permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Trader Joe's

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Trudie Redding" <trrredding@gmail.com>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Trader Joe's
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 16:47:16 -0600

That is the point I think, we already have that in wheatsville a coop in
Austin tX which struggled to survive during the Whole foods etc growth spurt
but now has become stabilized and remodeled and is a joy for many
Austin is growing, but we are not a huge city and cannot support many food
chains.
--
Trudie's gmail
trrredding@gmail.com