permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Trader Joe's

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Linda Ray <lindaray@att.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Trader Joe's
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 11:23:23 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Jennifer,

Actually Amy, Jennifer IMO has brought up a great point; I also regard Trader
Joe's as a desirable adjunct to our local Farmers' Markets.

I personally would like to see Trader Joe's proliferate and their business
model
spread. Let them put the unconscious processed-and-GMO-food chain-groceries
out
of business.

I hope you'll go take a look around one somewhere.

Namaste,

Linda