permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture enlightenment for the military

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Steven & Margaret Eisenhauer" <eisenhauerdesign@earthlink.net>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture enlightenment for the military
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 20:47:20 -0400

John can pick up a hammer and build a house, or John could pick up a hammer
and do something far less desirable. Our military is a group of highly
motivated men and women who are driven by the desire to serve their country.
They fallow orders in carrying out a mission dictated by our civilian
government. Our government is supposed to represent us, the people,
therefore it behooves us to get on the stick and demand the sort of mission
which we see as necessary for our security, to take back the power of
directing our representatives to garner a far better outcome than the one we
are realizing at the moment while providing the best tools possible to our
military. I for one love the idea that permaculture has made it into the
minds and I hope the hearts of the National Guard, given that they will be
on the front line of future national emergencies.

Steven Eisenhauer