permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture enlightenment for the military

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture enlightenment for the military
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 07:12:41 -0400

On 8/27/2010 5:51 AM, Patrick wrote:

It creeps me out when people say "we" when referring to the US military
abroad.

We are lucky that "they" haven't gotten us into WWIII. If it were anything like WWII you, i.e. we would be singing a different tune.
It was nip and tuck for the Allies during most of the last world war,
in case you were not aware of this fact.

Sorry to beat a deadhorse everyone! I promise next time I'll post about mulch
and weird berries or something.

That's a great topic. Roll on..