permaculture - Re: [permaculture] A Solution to the GMO Problem

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] A Solution to the GMO Problem
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 15:53:43 -0400

Jacque Greenleaf wrote:
Lawrence, something I haven't heard - maybe I'm just out of the loop - is how
most contributors to the exchange feel about the hostile takeover. Can you
shed any light?

Only Kent and his friends and friends of the contributors and the contributors themselves would know about this. SSE would strive to keep
any negative feedback from contributors from going public.
Read the archives of my seedkeepers list to find out more about this.
I am sure that somewhere there is discussion from those people,
maybe some other forums on the Web. Contact Kent directly, also.

Thieves do not like to be exposed, eh?
Then again, they are so heavily bankrolled, often with
corporate dollars they they do not care what anyone thinks about them, even if the go bankrupt, the core conspirators have made plenty of money
off their scam and/or through sale of the components of the instiitution or from "donations" ("grants") (polite word for bribes) from anti-grssroots/sustainable corporate interests or their surrogates
and PR institutions like the Hudson Institute.