permaculture - Re: [permaculture] A Solution to the GMO Problem

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] A Solution to the GMO Problem
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 16:37:52 -0400

David wrote:
At some risk....

On 4/14/2010 12:16 PM, Jacque Greenleaf wrote:
...something I haven't heard - maybe I'm just out of the loop - is how most
contributors to the exchange feel about the hostile takeover. Can you shed
any light?

Having looked over information pertaining to this, it presently seems to me that evidence for "a takeover" is simply non-existent.

I'm not going to let this one go by, for second time.

To list users:

Please ignore David's comments about this. This topic came up before and he said exactly the same thing. And its all .... (something you fertilize the weeds with). If he were a stakeholder or a grower (farmer) he would take the trouble to find out about the takeover of SSE by monsanto surrogates from a great deal of readily available information on the Web, archives of my lists included, the seedkeepers as a starting point and would see that it was a clear case of hostile takeover just like the ones described by Maria in her forwarded post.

I feel the need to ask David who is paying his salary or making dontations to his work because his comments are a carbon copy of
all the anti-Whealy/original SSE propaganda I have seen so far
and not far from the anti-organic static generated by various pr firms in the employ of monsanto and others.