permaculture - Re: [permaculture] US National Permaculture Conference

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] US National Permaculture Conference
  • Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 20:52:20 -0500

Scott Pittman wrote:
Thank you Isabel for writing the scammers at Permaculture University - if
everyone on this list would expose them for what they are at
www.permacultureuniversitycostarica.org perhaps it would slow down the
process. I am going to see what I can do legally when I am in Costa Rica in
January. I have found that just shining light on such scam artists is
usually enough to get them hide under another rock.

I hope this is not another organization like the one in France that Larry had such a time with. Might be good to contact people who have actually been there for their feedback.

It does seem to be lacking in basic information about what they do there and what the quality and safety of their accomodations. Don't they have to register with some agency, government or other, and could that be a source of information about them worth pursuing?