permaculture - Re: [permaculture] US National Permaculture Conference

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Scott Pittman" <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] US National Permaculture Conference
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 16:18:38 -0700

Thank you Isabel for writing the scammers at Permaculture University - if
everyone on this list would expose them for what they are at
www.permacultureuniversitycostarica.org perhaps it would slow down the
process. I am going to see what I can do legally when I am in Costa Rica in
January. I have found that just shining light on such scam artists is
usually enough to get them hide under another rock.

Scott Pittman
Director
Permaculture Institute

www.permaculture.org