permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Boycott the Olympics ....

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Scott Pittman" <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Boycott the Olympics ....
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 14:16:46 -0600

While I agree with the sentiment of the following letter, even though it
would mean that the U.S.A. repressive regime couldn't host the Olympics, I
do believe that "whimpering ass" is a little out of the ball park of our
agreement on how to deport ourselves on this list.

Sorry,

Scott Pittman
Director
Permaculture Institute