permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Boycott the Olympics ....

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Boycott the Olympics ....
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:55:43 -0400

Scott Pittman wrote:

While I agree with the sentiment of the following letter, even though it
would mean that the U.S.A. repressive regime couldn't host the Olympics, I
do believe that "whimpering ass" is a little out of the ball park of our
agreement on how to deport ourselves on this list.

Right you are.
And it detracts from the point I wanted to make:

>> When the world powers allow the chinese to move into (fill in the blank>

Nevermind the new world order stuff; its as simple as the governments of the
developed nations of the world
being unresponsive to the root causes of such things as the situation in
Tibet, and Nepal, and Burma, and Cambodia.
... that is when they are not acutally directly responsible for those
situations.