permaculture - Re: [permaculture] This must be a hoax

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] This must be a hoax
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 10:51:55 -0500

Marimike6@cs.com wrote:

I live in an area where hurricanes occasionally hit, and there is the threat of a nuclear meltdown at the plant a few miles away.

With all due respect, speaking of hoaxes and conspiracy theories (and I do
have a lot of respect for NC WARN)
I felt impelled to write this in another forum:

>About a month ago I came across some information on David Rockefeller's
>> ''Club of Rome''. I believe in the 70's they met at David's place in
>> Rome and pencilled the document ''Agenda 21''. ''Agenda 21'' is the
>> illuminati plan for 'environmental mind control'. It sets forth an

What about the Codex Alimentarius? That's the secret plan "they" hatched in
Rome
to feed all the loons who went bonkers obsessing about conspiracy theories
to a giant squid the size of a football field, languishing in the
Meditarranean
since the time of Julius Caesar. It hasn't eaten in a while and is hungry.

They don't _need_ mind control; people just naturally gravitate toward soft
white bread,
moon pies and rc colas, and conspiracy theories, they need no coercing, they
go to their fate willingly.
Look at the pentecostal fundamentalist christian cult in west virginia whose
members test their faith
by handling poisonous snakes near their faces while in a trance. When
Rockefeller's group heard about them
they opened Club 21 in Manhattan thinking "I need a stiff drink, we've
hatched this complex mind control scheme
and these dudes are so far gone they might start a nationwide loon pandemic and
turn the tables on us".
It wouldn't take much of a stretch of the imagination to draw a few parallels
between such a scenario and the current
crop of neocons and their allies in the halls of domestic religious
fanaticism.

Not meaning to make light of your exposee of the
militaryindustrialcongressionalreligious complex.
Have you thought about the scope of the problem we have with black holes? Our
planet, its solar system
and our entire galaxy may be in the process of being turned into plasma by an
approaching black hole
within another galaxy and reborn as new stars with new solar systems. Look at
the NASA color photos of
such an event discovered recently happening several trillion light years
away. Definitely makes you think.
Trillions of planets atomized by energy from a black hole, an event happening
over the course of millions of years

===================================

Of course you probably know what the Codex Alimenarius is. Add that to GMO's,
vertically integrated agribusiness,
moaninsanito, chemical fertilizers and synthetic chemical pesticides, garden
centers and box stores proffering
jugs of instant environmental wasteland to inept obsessed mean-spirited fools
andpropagation of all that through global
"free" (environmental & social impact audit-free) trade and you have plenty
of makings for conspiracy theories.

On the positive side I finally figured out how to make good cornpones out of
natural ingredients w/o wheat or dairy.
That's what I call real progress.

LL
--