permaculture - Re: [permaculture] politics and permies

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Stella <stella@finca-luna.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] politics and permies
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 14:30:30 +0100

wow :)

Robyn is one of the great pioneers I got to interview in IPC8 - talking about some of that great policy-changing work she described (below) - I´m really impressed with the amazing work you´ve done on this Robyn, over so many years ... it was very inspiring for me to hear of it (for the first time as Australia is very 'far' for us here also in terms of news), and I know it is for a great many of us.

(am struggling to find ways to get those interviews edited so that they can be easily downloadable on the web .. slowly getting somewhere - hope I will be asking you to have a listen and give your permission to put them on your profiles within a few months)

kind regards
Stella