permaculture - Re: [permaculture] politics and permies

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Krystle Chung" <learning@selfmadefarmer.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] politics and permies
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 17:55:42 -0700

Hi Allan,

Can you please clarify your statement? I'm not sure what you meant, or how
it relates to the role of politics and design in effecting change.

Thanks for bringing up the Dymaxion car. While looking into it I stumbled
upon the Aptera car, which seems quite interesting:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aptera_hybrid_car

Best,

Krystle

Notes/research - http://selfmadefarmer.wordpress.com/