permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Peak Water/Where to ride out the coming collapse and which gun to buy

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Primal Parent <primalparent@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Peak Water/Where to ride out the coming collapse and which gun to buy
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 12:48:56 +0000

" Instead of searching for the magic, secret spot, and deluding yourself
that you are the only one smart enough to suss it out; why not build
community and resilience where you are?"

wow...i'm not even sure how to respond to that.

other than the fact that you dont know me. you've never met me. we've never
spoken. you have no idea what i believe or what i am involved with where i'm
at. and you do not know the reasons why i have to move.

"start where you are" - gary snyder