permaculture - Re: [permaculture] filtering for topic preferences on this list.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kenneth Benway" <ken@arcadiandesign.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] filtering for topic preferences on this list.
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:01:44 -0400

Lawrence,

Thanks for the input. This is excellent and valuable information,
especially for people just getting hooked up on the net. It will save
them a ton of money. I wish I had talked with you 6 years ago before I
spent a ton of cash with Microsoft.

I have several fire walls in place and my ISP keeps me 99+% spam free. I
also use free AVG anti virus software and have never had a virus on any
of my computers (four) or server. I have firefox, but not used it.
Frankly I don't want to take the time to change over when everything is
working fine now.

I have outlook with office professional and it's got more tools than I
know what to do with. It works really well with excel, word, powerpoint,
publisher, access and my server2000 programs. I have thousands of
dollars invested in legal software and I'm NOT about to trash it now.
Had I known then what I know now I would never have bought MicroSoft
products. Hindsight is 20/20.

And Larry, why do you beat up on the Republicans exclusively? The
Democratic Party is just the other head of a two headed beast, designed
to create the illusion of choice. Don't you get that? Just look at their
voting record on the Iraq war and funding, as well as a host of other
crimes against the Republic. They are: Treason, Piracy and
Counterfeiting as defined in the United States Constitution. I am a
registered Republican and proud of it.
So we all know, in my view there is only one true republican in
Congress. That’s one out of 535 individuals. Can anyone guess who it is?

(clue: voting record)

By the way I know that outlook professional can filter inputs but I just
don't know how yet. Is there anyone that knows how?

Ken