permaculture - Re: [permaculture] BodyPolitic-Finance-PermacultureCreditUnion

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Karen Potts <karen_potts@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] BodyPolitic-Finance-PermacultureCreditUnion
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:59:32 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, I don't have it as a link. it was sent to me and I thought it would
attach.

"Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net> wrote: Karen Potts wrote:

> See attached .wmv video - enjoy!

Could you just post a link to this video?

Do not send any attached files to this list; they can contain viruses and in
the case of vids and pix they can be huge
and bring many list members email accounts to a halt. The list software
scrubs them anyway.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm