permaculture - Re: [permaculture] filtering for topic preferences on this list.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kenneth Benway" <ken@arcadiandesign.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] filtering for topic preferences on this list.
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:26:47 -0400

To the Global Permaculture Community:

I just have a suggestion that might work well for some list readers. I
am using Outlook for my email tool; many of you may be using it as well.
Even though there are a host of these applications, most of the ones
I've seen have similar features.

What has helped me keep my inbox clean is to sort thru the inbox and
file the ones you want to keep into categories that work for you.
Usually this simply involves a right mouse click. I realize that many
may already be doing this, but I expect some don't know about this or
their software may not have this feature.

By doing this you may easily refer to topics that you want to read on
the list but don't have the time to read right now. This is a great way
to keep the inbox clean and have easy access to your unread as well as
read emails, by topic or other categories as you choose.

I hope that some will find this helpful.
Ken

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6/12/2007 9:42 PM