permaculture - [permaculture] diy compost toilet inside the house

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "marijana@kneja" <marijana@kneja.hr>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] diy compost toilet inside the house
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 19:55:27 +0100

hello permies,
have anybody of you made a 'do it yourself ' compost toilet for use inside the house? we builded a bio cleaner for greywater cleanong last year, and we use it now only for the washing mashine waste water. now we want to redirect all the greywater to the cleaner and we need to separate the toilet from the sewage, that's why the compost toilet. we are freaks and want to use recycled materials or find cheap materials. any expirience with this, any schemes of such toilet, expirience with composting of feces with worms ?

thax everyone!
love
Marijana, Croatia

www.kneja.hr