permaculture - [permaculture] PC in schools - experiences

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: sinergyinaction@netscape.net
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] PC in schools - experiences
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 08:42:21 -0500

Hi all,
I am trying to make up an information package to hand to schools here in
Barcelona
and see if they could be interested in introducing PC into their curriculum
somehow
I had some talk with the coordinator of the "LA21 in schools" program and she
said that they
alreday do many activities that are very similar to those proposed by
permaculture, (I was happy on one hand and somewhat frustrated on the other
...:-) ) although I doubt
that they do use a design method per se likewise permaculture suggests.

Anyway, she also asked information about schools in other parts of the world
where PC has been applied, so I am looking for this kind of information.:
documents, pictures, websites that carry this data.

I would not mind sharing the final document (in spanish) with the wider pc
community if there can be an interest.
Any help would much appreciated
Antonio

Try the New Netscape Mail Today!