permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Frappr Group

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lavonne R. Childs" <lrchilds2002@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Frappr Group
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 03:37:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi there. Love the idea of using Frappr. Just thought you should know that
your icon shows up female instead of male. Male is a blue bubble over your
location.
Thanks for sending this out!
Lavonne

"Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net> wrote:

I have created a Frappr Permaculture Group. It offers a map for you to insert
a marker showing
your global location down to almost a quarter mile plus street name. Upload
your photo or pic of
your homestead, website logo or whatever.

Create a Frappr profile for yourself then join the permaculture group.

http://www.frappr.com/permaculture

It might be fun to show where we are all located and have an easy to use
forum with photo gallery.
In the group photo archive you can upload pictures of your homestead, farm
and permaculture projects,
sketches or blueprints of your designs and your artwork.

It even offers an RSS feed and email notification of any updates in the PC
forum.

Cheers and enjoy,

Lawrence

Franksfarm: join and add yourself to the map; upload photos of your farm!