permaculture - Re: [permaculture] What does it take to set up an Urban PC group?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Robyn Francis <erda@nor.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] What does it take to set up an Urban PC group?
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 15:27:59 +1100

On 15/1/06 12:07 PM, "Graham" <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> On the subject of a local group, yes i identify with all that you say,
> its hard sometimes being the only permaculturist in town! (sounds like a
> particulrly bad Country & western song...) Until you realise that there
> are a whole bunch of people around doing stuff which is in accord with
> your aims but not necesarilly using the word 'permaculture'...

Another thought Antonio, in terms of connecting with like-minded people,
have you checked out if there's WWOOF hosts in Spain. I've an English friend
who often goes WWOOFing in Portugal. The organic movement would also be a
starting point for folk with a degree of common ground.

Had a Dutch guy do a PDC here last year & he's intending to move to Spain -
will search out his email and send you off-line

Ciao
Robyn