permaculture - Re: [permaculture] What does it take to set up an Urban PC group?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Graham <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] What does it take to set up an Urban PC group?
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 01:25:48 +0000

Robyn Francis wrote:

After a year I'd generated enough
interest to conduct a PDC.

Yup, I forgot to mention that... Organise a PC intro course in your area...
we did our first one more or less free of chrgae via our local LETS in a
members front room in 1998. about 15 people attended, some were
perma-sceptics, some were very tuned in, some we never heard of again, but
then they turned up again years later as part of a local road protest camp
http://forestgarden.blogspot.com/2006/01/camp-bling.html . sometimes you sow
seeds and the benefits arn't immeadiatly apparent. It's often 'the long
game', as recent episode of Dr Who pointed out...