permaculture - Re: [permaculture] alternatives to maple syrup

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lisa Rollens" <rollens@fidnet.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] alternatives to maple syrup
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 17:50:54 -0500

Yes, I know heating honey is bad for it. I just meant warming it a little so it will mix with fruit and pour easily. You are right...dark honey is full of antioxidants and best for us. Hoeny was used as a wound treatment as far back as the Civil War. Lisa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>