permaculture - Re: [permaculture] PCD course prices

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "GlobalCirclenet" <webmaster@globalcircle.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] PCD course prices
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:02:16 -0600

>Yes you can go away and read all the books about permaculture, but
>this doesn't compare with the 'immersion' that comes from the
>course, the value of working with others, building community,
>sharing experiences, working out solutions togther.

And the only way you know of to get that is with paid workshops? What do
you suppose the common country folk did before they were blessed with the
"new invention" of Permaculture? How do you suppose they ever manage now
without PC workshops? Workshops are here to Save The Day. Step right up,
folks.

Really, if permaculture was all that complicated you certainly couldn't
learn it in two weeks. But it has to sound complicated doesn't it.

paul@largocreekfarms.com