permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Exotic Invasives..

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "georg parlow" <georg@websuxxess.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Exotic Invasives..
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:30:51 +0100

hi claude:

good shot, very true and certainly moves people in the right direction.
following are a few technical comments on marginal issues from my pont of
information for our intern academic discussion for an increase of
understanding.

> > The Nobel prize winning "Gaia Theory" teaches us that the earth is
> > like a body : it self-organizes, self-repairs, and self-reproduces.

to my understanding the original theory talked about the living spere, the
just a few kilometers thin skin of life covering the planet as being this
self organizing and self-regulating thing. with "the earth" we usually refer
to the planet as an heavenly body.

> > Coughing, sneezing and runny-noses are not the problems of
> > your cold, they are the solutions ! They are your body expelling the
> > "exotic invaders".

hm, i would think that the coughing and sneezing is not the body's self
defense, but intentively triggered by the invader to support it's migration
to new hosts. within the sneezing body it's lifecycle is completed anyways,
or have we ever heared of the perpetual cold? so i woulod say, that these
symptoms are neither the problem nor the solution of the cold, but (from the
body's point of view) a sign that the end of the invasion is within reach.

keep growing
georg

* * *
Georg Parlow
g.parlow@zartbesaitet.net
http://zartbesaitet.net/gp
A-1230 Wien, R.Zellergasse 70/4/1

Das Buch : "Zart besaitet"
Untertitel: "Selbstverständnis, Selbstachtung und Selbsthilfe
für hochempfindliche Menschen"
ISBN 3-9501765-0-0
www.festland-verlag.com