permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Walled Communities

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: dwayne <dwayne@pobox.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Walled Communities
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 06:27:00 +1000

miekal and wrote:

> Generalizations like this frighten me.

Yeah, I found it extremely annoying.
There are people (like me) who do not work because they have better
things to do with their life than sweat to make someone else rich,
simply to eat. And in my time unemployed I've acquired FAR more skills
than most people stuck in the same job for years on end, I'm very
self-reliant etc.

That being said, I'm a bit over the poverty angle and looking for work
:)

How is dreamtime village coming along, anyway? I remember when you guys
first started, was keeping an eye out for a while and then got
distracted :)

Dwayne
--
mailto:ddraig@pobox.com
it's nice to be better, but it's much better to be nice