permaculture - Re: Re: [permaculture] Walled Communities

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: elijahs@earthlink.net
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Re: [permaculture] Walled Communities
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 11:49:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hmmm... while generalizations like this make me unhappy too, it's because
I've seen it often to be true. Not all, to be sure, but it is h-a-r-d to get
by here "outside the money system" - even in Hawaii, where food drops off the
trees, people are getting food stamps and growing w**d as a cash crop.

So, mIEKAL, how did you and yours get by in our money-fetishistic society?