permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Canadian Thistle Eradication

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: FranksFarm@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Canadian Thistle Eradication
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 05:08:54 EDT

Good day Jerome,
In a message dated 6/17/03 9:08:36 AM, jerome@crmpi.org writes:

<< frank, has no one heard of bio-control for c. thistle. there at least
four
bugs that eat it. see our video on natural controls for weeds. >>

I just surfed over to your web site, but for some unknown reason I could not
get the Learning Resources Pages to open up! I was able to click on
contact,courses etc and open them. FAQ section did not work either.

Perhaps your site designer could reply. Thanks. Frank