permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Greening Earth Society

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Mark <mpludwig@facstaff.wisc.edu>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Greening Earth Society
  • Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 15:23:59 -0600

What do you think our take should be on this? I'm inclined to jump on the
tree planting band wagon. I'd like to find some paying work rebuilding
forests and restoring degraded lands - does it matter who pays for it and
why? Yes, of course...

There's a saying to the effect, "You take the King's shilling, and you
become the King's man."

I seldom let who is doing right or paying for it bother me any more. People doing the right stuff for whatever reason are OK with me.

Mark P. Ludwig
Poultry Research Lab
University of Wisconsin -Madison
608-262-1730 WK