permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: Pond Plantings...invasives

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <permed@nor.com.au>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: Pond Plantings...invasives
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 02 09:13:58 -0000

Yike - hope you're not talking about using roundup in a wetland - it's
illegal to spray roundup near a water course or water body in Australia.
I'm surprised to see such enthusiastic advocasy of this stuff on this
list - not a long term solution, already many weeds are becoming
roundup-resistant
Robyn