permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: roundup

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Felicity Wright" <flickwright@ozemail.com.au>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: roundup
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 08:59:12 +0930

My point is - there are plenty of places where we can here the 'for'
argument for using herbicides/toxics (like all around us, every day). We all
know they exist and are an option.

I'm involved in this forum because I'd like to hear about, explore and share
creative/new/alternative solutions to the challenges we face working with/on
the land.

flick