permaculture - Re: observations afoot

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: blissv@nmhu.campus.mci.net
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: observations afoot
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 13:58:13 -0700 (PDT)

re: purple growing tips...
Have you been having unusually cool weather as we are here in NM? I have
noticed the new growth on many plants coming out a dark red or purplish
color..I had always thought this was a problem with fluctuating
temperature..particularly nights that were getting unseasonable cool. Jack
says he thinks there may be a phosphorus deficiency. These may relate...

Also, we have had wind here..intense and incessant winds for over a month
now with NO rain..the plants are not doing too well. I, too, Marsha, feel
there are cosmic imbalances that the weather is responding to and the plants
as well. So am I , for that matter. I have been dizzy, numbness in the
extremities and generally despondant. I do not think the many nuclear
detonations under the skin of the Earth creates energy that is very good for
any of us. I would be interested in any observations others are noticing.
Vicki