permaculture - Re: observations afoot

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Marsha Hanzi <hanzibra@svn.com.br>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: observations afoot
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 16:37:22 -0700

Miekal And wrote:

> Marsha Hanzi wrote:
>
> As these plants are now reacting to energetic imbalances in
> > the planet, it is becoming increasingly useful to include energetic
> > strategies in the treatment.
>
> What kind of results have you gotten from energy work with the plants.
> Have you noticed any difference in the orange trees that you are
> treating in this way? In what form are you transmitting the flower
> essences? Isnt the potency of such solutions related to the intent of
> of the "gardener"? & if so, are radionic, crystals & psychotronics in
> general actually necessary, couldnt a gardener work with the energetics
> of the land in the same way a shaman heals a patient?
>
> Miekal

A very good observation, probably true.... The advantage of this
work -- as taught in the Perelandra materials -- is that anyone, with or
without special sensitivity, can have access to the information and
treat at the energy level. Using the pendulum ( or kinesiology (
muscle testing), which is taught in the books), you can ask : if the
plant is ill? Does it need to be fertilized? Which fertilizers? Does
it need florals? Which ones? Should they be applied in the water or
"etherically" ( put a drop on your hand and ask that the energy be
magnified to the level necessary.) Apparently it is important to have a
bit of the physical material present ( the florals) in order to offer
exactly that kind of energy... What I like about this work is its
precision. I can have an intuition about a plant but not be very sure
about its exactness...With this method, it is very interesting how
precise the information is.

We just implanted an herb mandala in a community here,for example, a
very complex design with seven inner hearts and twenty half-moons around
the edge, testing which herb would go in which bed (28 in total). It
was interesting that no herb tested for two places-- each had a specific
place in the design. (I put a long list of possible herbs in front of me
and tested one by one. It takes a long time.)

I would like to make it clear that this process has nothing to do with
mysticism. We are just hooking into energy structures that exist but to
which until now only exceptionally sensitive people had access. It is
actually quite a backyard process, very simple to apply.

We treated the first orange tree only a month ago, and rain has been
scant, but the tree seems to be reviving with a new vigor ( it was
virtually dead-- and a rare old variety it is, specific practically to
this remote valley-- it takes about one day to walk into there). I will
be able to say with confidence that we have the solution for these trees
only some 6 months from now, or even longer.

As our systems are balanced, we actually have few cases where we are
worried about sick plants, as we consider illness and pests just to be
signs of errors in our own system and management.We don`t normally
"combat" anybody ...(Cooperation not competition) But lately I have
noted strange inexplicable imbalances, similar to those mentioned by
Miekal which don`t seem to be caused by local imperfections of the
system. And I think we all can recognize that we will most probably face
more and more of them as time goes by. Just the temperature extremes of
the planet in the last years must be stressing tremendously our
plants...

At that point, it is useful to have access to energy strategies as one
more tool for keeping our systems balanced.

Marsha